Saturday, January 30, 2010

Decisions Again

Okay, there's two decisions for me to choose before June Holidays cometh. Those decisions are for me to go for 2 camps. One is the official Baptist Camp, Mission GAME and the other is a camp for the Whole Malaysia's Churches invited by my friend from LYPG. I don't really know the camp's name, so I'll explain the camp's details below.

Alright, first for Baptist's Mission GAME. Seriously, I really want to go for this camp, and honestly to say, I'm going there because of a girl. An amazing girl with a pair of gorgeous eyes, and a friend I've met two years ago, but never really get in touch to until last year's Heroes Camp. Secondly, I am passionate to know more about mission because I want to Missionary for God.

For the second camp, from what I've heard, I remember my friend told me that this camp is for specially for youths to discover what they want to do for God in their future careers. I want to go there, some how deep in me I still don't know what I really want to do for my career in the near future. More overly, 60% of my conscience tells me I want to be a missionary doctor, but 40% of my conscience tells me I want to do something even more extraordinary like a Scientist or something even less hard and complicating careers.

Now time to choose and think about what's gonna happen. If I do not choose to go for Mission Game, probably I will not be able to see My Crush. Because this is the last time, I'm gonna see her and maybe after this year she's going back to America for college and I won't be seeing her again. Problem is, I really like to see her, she is so sweet and kind, and this never fails, I can't stop looking at her beautiful pair of eyes. I want to get closer probably just only BEST friend which I can easily talk to her. Because I don't really have much of a girl which is a friend to talk to.

For the second camp, I don't really feel there's any thing that I'll lose. But in my heart, whenever there's a camp, I feel God is telling me to go. I really don't know and I don't want decide on my own this time. Experience tells me, I'll suffer a lot, if I choose on my own.


Mainly, I also don't want to choose to go for a camp just because of a girl. I don't know
suddenly, I like a girl that's different from any person here in Malaysia. I don't know I just wanna say, I'll let God to choose, if He lets me to go to meet this girl, then probably He'll bring us close as a friend and probably there's something extraordinary that God is planning for me.

So I'll just wait for his answers! :)

Signing off,
Davey Davio[created by a swedish friend of mine, Tova!! (love her much! XP)]

No comments:

Post a Comment