Sunday, January 10, 2010

Extraordinary Sunday

There's one word I want to describe this week's Sunday, and the word is AWESOME!! It's really an extraordinary Sunday compare to my usual Sunday that I only just go to church on every Sunday morning but today, it happened 3 great things for my life experiences.

Today, as usual, I goes to my own church every Sunday morning, we had Sunday school, worship, sermons and stuff. But every of my usual Sunday never fails to give me the great fellowship and time to spend with my youths. Seriously, I love them very much!

After church, I went back home and had a nap so that I have strength to go for a prayer gathering at Hotel Maya, nearby KLCC. I was quite disappointed at first because no one from my church is going with me, obviously I was feeling quite lonely but nonetheless I am going to that prayer gathering for one purpose, that is to seek God in that prayer gathering.

Well something happened, just right after I leave from house for like 10 minutes, I was so blurred and so happy at the same time, that I walked like an idiot walking on the street, running, singing because I was using my headphones with songs playing and I was hanging my rapidKL VIP tag. As I was walking, my tag dropped down on the ground without me noticing, after a few moments I checked my tag and guess what? I was DAMN SHOCKED, all my mind was thinking, without the tag I still can ride the train but without that tag going home with me, my mom gonna KILLs me. I started praying to Jesus, and said please Lord, let me find my tag to be on the ground which I can find it nearby! As I was desperately looking for it, suddenly two Indians or Sikhs came right in front of me, one of them was holding MY TAG! Without feeling shy, I just said sorry to them, and tell them that's my tag, and they was kind enough to give it back to me, as they found it on the ground.

I gave God a short praise when I got my tag back,and hurried off to the train station. In the station, my spirit was talking to God:" Lord, I thank you that those two persons are kind to give back my tag, because if they ain't nice people, I don't think I get the tag back." So in the train, I asked God to bless those two young men! =)

Well for the prayer gathering, it was awesome! Never felt so peaceful and delight in God's spirit, praying for our nation, for our growth, for our generation, and for God to speak to us in many kind of ways. It's been like a month for me, since I have been to a prayer gathering like this and everyday it never fails to let me endured in his presence. Believe it or Not, I spent 3 hours straight just praying and dwell in his presence and I just feel like go for more, is like the 3 hours was so short for me.

After the prayer, our gang the LYPGians went for our dinner in KLCC's food court, we had a lovely fellowship. I've kinda opened up myself to people more, and start some conversation with people. Praise God that the person next to where we're eating ask about who we are, and he's an Indian, and my friend Yew Meng gave him our daily LYPG Prayer meeting's and time.

So after the whole dinner, my friend Eunice gave me a lift to my home with her car. This is the part, where I felt it a bit strange, Eunice is a very nice and the BEST sister in Christ I've ever met but one thing that really made me ponders about it was whenever I talked to her about how to lead my youths and stuff, and I've finished talking about my point, and it's turn for her to reply, she will stop for like 30 seconds or 1 minute long then only she will reply me. For that short silence, I was wondering beside her, thinking did I said anything wrong or something that is irrelevant that made her stop talking.

I got back home with this fuzzy strange about her because this is like not the first time, I've been talking to her. I went quickly to my dad's room and ask God:" Lord, why this sister of mine, sounded a bit strange? Is it something that I've said that made her stop?" Slowly, God lead me to share this with my dad, and wonderfully it was the right answer from God. Know what my dad said?

My dad said:" Don't worry, it's not your fault. Sometimes where spiritual people like your friend stopped in a conversation like that, doesn't mean you have said something wrong. It was herself is communicating with the Holy Spirit, of what to reply to you. I myself(my dad) had experienced with Uncle Michael(mark's Dad) and Pn. Sri."

Wow, what a relieved. To my amazement, I didn't know some people was even that close with God. Haha Well just to say my friend Eunice, is very a good sister of Christ to me. I can say that she really takes good care of me and she did helped me a lot through a lot of things! I really appreciates her a lot and I pray God will bless her mightily for she did for others! =)

Well this is how my extraordinary Sunday was! =)

Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment