Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Friend that I'll Never Forget

As time passes, when you're just sitting in your class, listening and learning like about everything for almost 5 years in your secondary school. One sad news just popped out to everybody, while we were electing new committees for our class, our friend Georgina told us that she can't be in any position because she's going to leave for Sarawak next week. Some of us got shocked that she's gonna leave so soon without us knowing about it. As for me, I feel that our class going to be bored with one less friend around.

All of us knew Georgina very well, except me because obviously I'm a boy which I don't mixed to girls very often. So since she's going to leave next week, our class teacher and classmates planned a farewell for Georgina.

So on 7th January 2010, we had farewell party for her! We wrote memory card for her with everyone's signature on it, we gave her a present, and most of all for the girls they gave her a big farewell hug!

Forget the fact,
that I look retarded over here
.
Here is Georgina..
Our Beloved classmate! =)

Okay the girls of our class

Well we're gonna miss her a lot, and hereby I wish her a Happy Farewell, May God bless her and her family, I pray that she'll be blessing to every in her life. For my class, oh well, we're gonna continue our school with my less friend around! haha =)

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment