Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life's Good huh?


I know I know, I haven't been updating my blog for about 3 months or more. Kinda felt I've abandon this blog of mine! You can hardly imagine that this blog got no visitors for about 24 days and I guess wasn't here for about 2 months too.

Let's cut to the case, I realized after these 3 months and I read my last post which was 10th of May. My life is been superbly good! I know that is it impossible that my life does not have any bad things, but those bad things really have changed me. It changed the way I always think of people, it changed my attitude and of course I've learned about cross-cultural evangelization.

Alright, I know it's bored to hear about what I've learn. How about my love life then? Haha, well I can tell it's pretty weird for me. Because I don't know and still waiting for God to tell me is that Sweet Lady is gonna my precious soul mate. :)

The story is like this:

It was a friday evening, I think it was somewhere in the month of July. It was after BibleKnowledge class in Methodist College Kuala Lumpur. My friends and I were wasting our time hanging out in the college compound and we took quite a long time to walk to the monorail station.

So when we got in the station, I saw one of my friend from FGA Cheras and she is the Sweet Lady I mentioned before(well this is before I like her). I saw she was quite down and bored, probably because her friend was absent that day due to a fever. So I went and cheer her up, just to keep her company.

While we were talking, the train arrived and all of us boys got into the train, but poor her, she was left outside of the train and of course the train doors closed without her and started off. I felt kinda pity for her, so I asked the boys why don't we wait for her at the station ahead. I don't know about the boys, but their answers was pretty disappointing that I expected to be. They did stayed waiting for her with me, but halfway there, they left me alone waiting for her.

So when she arrived at the station(Monorail Station) I was waiting for her, of course I teased her a little bit and we went on to another train station(STAR LRT). While halfway there, we were caught up by some charity scams asking us to give a signature for helping some unfortunate group of children. Well she was caught first, so I was standing dumbly looking at her and the scammer and then about 10 seconds later another scammer comes up to me.

I was also dumbly listening to the scammer and when I grabbed their pen to sign for their scam, she suddenly pulled me away from them, well she pinched my left shirt actually. From there, I started to like her by how she pulled me away from those scammers. :P

Well I felt special about her because it's strange. It's like an odd coincidence planned by God that day. My friend Jonathan and I was actually used to go for another Train Station(PUTRA LRT), instead of Monorail. But lucky we didn't go there because PUTRA LRT was down that day, because my mom told me when she came home late from work by using that train.

Another odd coincidence is, She didn't missed the train once when we got there, it was the second time. She missed the train before when us boys got in the station.

To my feelings, maybe is just only coincidence but I don't know about God's decision for her. Because I totally commit her to the Lord. I hope she is the one but I'll just wait because what I've heard from my friends, she's already in a relationship with some guy. I do get jealous at first, but who cares? I don't really need to be desperate in this but committed to the Lord's timing! :)

Aite I gotta go, I haven't take my bath and I have to study at least a subject today!
Nite Y'all.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment