Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How Could I Forget

I hate to say this but it's truth, some how I've forgotten how sweet it was my relationship with my Lord. It seems like I took everything for granted, I often do things in my way without really trusting in the Lord. Last Thursday before the holiday of the birthday of Prophet Muhammad, my teacher introduced what is baptism to our class, because we were learning the book called The Pearl in Literature. My fellow classmates doesn't understand what is Baptism so my teacher brought her laptop and showed us.


Wow, even though I'm a Christian, I've forgotten how sweet is baptism. Seeing countless of people receiving and confessing their faith to the Lord was rather a great encourage to my heart. When my teacher showed us a video with the song Amazing Grace(My Chains are Gone). Dang, even though people can't see that I'm crying, but my soul was crying to the Lord, I've said: "Lord, I have forgotten how sweet is Baptism."

These days I intend to relax in the most hectic time of life, I just can't settle down, pick up my home work and my book to study. I am so undisciplined, no matter how hard I strive to do it, I just can't quietly focus on my study.

The sweetest thing is, I still love God with all my heart, but I am just pretty disobedient, like a child running around that doesn't know what is responsibility. Doesn't know when to put the armor of God. I intend to do something that is forbidden and my family have to bear the consequences together.

I wish I can be more mature in my responsibility to do what is right.

I really admire some person's life, where they are so close with the Lord. Especially my dad and
some of my young adult friends from specific churches. I just love to hear their stories where they put on their faith completely to the Lord and how they face their daily problems that is similar to mine.

Well I really want to do something different now. Ain't gonna be loser for I know what's my identity in Christ and I ain't gonna take that as granted anymore.

Signing off,
Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment